Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Anything But A Card........

......that's the theme for this week's challenge over at Delicious Doodles.  I didn't really know what to do but decided on the pillow box I'm going to upload now.......hope it appeals......



A4 Patterned Card
Digital Stamp "Poppies" - Delicious Doodles
Promarkers
All card, butterfly and bakers twine from my stash


The above card is the card I made for my granddaughter Laila for her birthday last week.

Well that's me for today.......a visit short but hopefully sweet.......thank you for calling by I hope you visit again soon.......until next time take care...!!


6 comments:

  1. I love pillow boxes, they look so elegant. Yours ins gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillow box is lovely. The card is very cute and sweet.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pillow box and super sweet birthday card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Delicious Doodles this week. Good luck with the draw.
    Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for leaving me your comments...they're greatly appreciated...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi marueen,
    I follow your gorgeous blog to, looks great
    Hugs monique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique I haven't posted anything for such a long time...but watch this space....I'll be back posting soon...!!

      Delete