Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sorry Its Not Cards.......

Just popped on to upload a few digi scrapbook pages....I said in my last post that I would have some cards to show the next time I posted but afraid I haven't got them ready as yet but they are coming very soon....until then I hope you enjoy looking at the digi pages that I post....!!

Created this page with the kit "Sweet Peaches" by Saskia. The image was from lestresorsdebouloute.centerblog.net. I love the colours in this page and thought the image was gorgeous.

A page I entered into the challenges "Scrap Your Favouite Style" and "Old Fashioned-Vintage-Rustic" over at Scrapbookflair. The kit I used was "Coffee Time" by Sky's The Limit Scraps and finished the page off in Fotosketcher. The image was taken from the Net.

I've entered this page into the "It's A Boy" challenge at Scrapbookflair...the effects were done in Paint.Net. The kit is "Graine d'Amour by Sarayane and the wordart is from Random Thoughts by Linda. The pic is my youngest grandson taken in 2007.

Another challenge page for Scrapbookflair..."Sunsets & Silhouettes".

A page just for fun trying out the effects in Fotosketcher. The kit used is "Mood Swings" by Amanda Thorderson. Quite 'steampunk-like' I think but getting to like the steampunk style of scrapping at the moment.

This page is my second entry into the challenge "It's A Boy"...my eldest grandson taken in 1999. This is one of my favourite photos of him...love it...!!
The kit used is "Painted Summer" by Bellisae Designs...Grandson wordart afraid I can't remember where it came from..."Make Me A Smile" wordart and stars from Thalaris...teddy bear from kit "Graine d'Amour" and the camera and brad from Ange.

Well that's it for this session I'll be posting a page made with a freebie kit that is an on-running daily download from a great site I've just found...saying no more...that way you will have to come back...got to reel in my readers somehow...LOL...!!

Bye for now...take care...!!



No comments:

Post a Comment