Followers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally Back To Update Blog.......

I expected to have been back sooner to update the blog...but the best laid plans and all that........anyways I'm here now so will get on with the task in hand.
I've more digi scrapbook layouts to upload today...hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I like creating them...next time I'm here though I'll be uploading some cards to show you....and I no doubt expect there'll be more digi pages too.....LOL

The above two pages were created using the kit "Back To Class"..... Digital Designs By Carolina.

For this layout I used a Lins Creations kit....."Egoli".

I've used the above kit before to create a page...I love it...it's called "Morning Glory" by Laurie Made Me Scraps.

And finally.........I created this page using the kit "Shhhh.." by Bellisae Designs.

Well that's it for now...hope you have a great weekend...until next time take care...!!



No comments:

Post a Comment