Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hi...I'm Back...........

......with another two challenge pages to upload to show you...must get back into making some cards though I've a few birthdays coming up shortly and of course I still have to finish my christmas cards...but for now....well today at least I'm happy to show my recent digi scrapbook pages.
Here goes then....enjoy..........


This page was entered into Oklahomadawn's challenge "Let's Do Clusters - No Flowers" over on Scrapbookflair...and I just had to use one of my favourite kit's "Beyond The Sea" from Digital Designs by Carolina for it. I tried something different this time with my photograph being that I extracted the image from the original photo for the frame and I think it has worked pretty well...!! It's the third page I've created with "Beyond The Sea" and I must say I've been pleased with the way each one has turned out...I dont know..everything just seems to work..it must just be that sort of a kit...!!

The next page was made for the "Make It A Background" challenge...again for Oklahomadawn. The object of the challenge was to take a photograph and turn it into a background...my first attempt at doing anything like that...anyways I'm posting both the page and photo so you can see from where the page originated........

and now the photograph I created the above page with........


Well that's my time up again for this session...hope you enjoyed looking...thank you for calling by...hope you come back soon...take care...!!




No comments:

Post a Comment